After completing my MBA I had joined Reliance Communications. They had huge campus at Koparkhairane and had 5 really huge canteens too. Eating at these canteens was one of our favorite time pass. Chili cheese Sandwich used to be our everyday breakfast. Just remembering those days I tried its recipe at home and I was back to good old days. 🙂
Bread – 8 Slices
Capsicum – 1 Medium, Chopped
Onion – 1 Medium, Chopped
Fresh Coriander Leaves – 2 tablespoon, Chopped
Paneer – ½ cup, Grated
Cheese – 1 Cup, Grated
Chilly – 2 Medium, Finely Chopped
Sandwich Masala – 1 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
- Take a mixing bowl and add grated cheese and paneer. Then add all the vegetables and mix. Add Sandwich Masala and Mix. Taste the mixture, if you need salt then add salt to taste.
- Take bread slice, spread the mixture over it and cover it with another slice of bread making it a sandwich.
- Repeat the process for next 3 bread slices. Spread the mixture equally over all the 4 bread slices.
- Pre-heat the grill machine. Apply oil on the base of the grill. Place the sandwich and grill it till the cheese starts to melt.
- Remove the sandwich and cut them into triangular pieces. Serve them hot with ketchup or green chutney.
It is a very easy to cook and yummy breakfast option. Serving it with fried potatoes/veggies makes it a good evening snack option as well.
Hope you like it. Keep Cooking.