Vegetable Chowmein is very famous dish amongst kids. They love eating it. Add more of vegetables to make it healthier.
- Noodles – 200gm packet
- Cabbage – ½ cup (shredded )
- Cauliflower – 5 florets
- Capsicum – 1 big sliced
- Carrot – 1 big (cut into long slits)
- Beans – 6 nos ( cut into long slits)
- Onion – 1 medium (cut into long slits))
- Green Chillies – 2 nos (cut into small pieces)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper – ½ tsp
- Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar (white) – 2 tsp
- Boil Noodles in enough water. Take care it should not be overcooked.
- Strain the noodles through cold water 2-3 times and drain water and set aside, Add few drops of oil to the noodles to avoid sticking of noodles.
- Heat oil in a wok and add sliced onions, green chilli and ginger paste. Saute till onions become transparent. Add all other vegetables and saute for another two minutes.
- Add salt and other dry spices and mix well. Add vinegar, chili sauce and soya sauce and saute for a minute.
- Now add boiled noodles and mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 on low flame.
- And now chowmein is ready. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.