Welcome to the “BENEFIT SERIES” from RASOISE. Today I will discuss few benefits of Watermelon followed by the recipe of Watermelon Juice
Watermelon is available in market during summers. This sweet refreshing red fleshed fruit has many health benefits. It is rich source of vitamin A & C, Vitamin B6, Potassium and Carbohydrates.
Water melon is a sweet delicious fruit with low calories and high fiber and water content. The low calories help in reducing weight and high fiber water content helps in keeping body and skin hydrated. Thus it is considered as an excellent source of instant energy.
It is also rich in Vitamin B6 which relieves body from stress and fatigue. I contains Lycopene, which gives protection against UV rays. So it helps in maintaining the glow of the skin.
Here’s the watermelon juice recipe to keep you all refreshing and hydrated 🙂 🙂
- Watermelon – 1kg (flesh sliced)
- Black Salt – ¼ tsp
- Slice the flesh of the watermelon leaving behind hard outer covering. Remove the seeds.
- Cube the slices.
- In the mixer, put all the cubes. Start the mixer.
- Strain the juice through the strainer.
- Add black salt and serve.