Yesterday when I went to market for vegetable shopping, I could see kachhi Kerry on almost every vegetable counter. I was tempted and I bought some Kerry. Immediately after reaching home, I made raw mango akka kachhi Kerry chutney.
There are many recipes where main ingredient is raw mango. Aam ka panna, Kerry chunda, Kerry ki curry and chutney. This summer, I will definitely try catching up these recipes…J
Here we go,
- Raw Mango – 1 small (peeled, cut into small pieces)
- Onion – 1 small (Cut into pieces)
- Coriander Leaves – 100gms
- Pudina Leaves _ few (optional)
- Green Chilli – 1 small
- Salt – To taste
- Chop raw mango, onion and green chilli into small pieces.
- Wash coriander leaves in the water.
- Grind all the ingredients in a mixer grinder.
- Raw mango chutney is ready.
The color of chutney is because of the onion used. You can also used white onion or spring onion. then probably the color of the chutney will be more green.
If you found this post useful, I would really love if you pin it on pinterest, share it on facebook or tweet it on twitter. All it takes is a simple click.
It will keep us motivated. Thank YOU!!!!!!