Today I am starting with Kala Channa Kababs. I am always on a lookout to cook a healthy recipe for breakfast and snacks. These are the two meals when families tend to eat unhealthy and ready meals which are very easy to cook but may contain less or no nutrients. Today’s recipe is very easy to cook and full of nutrients. I saw this recipe first on a famous food blog and decided to try it. It turned out extremely wonderfull and delicious. Today I am here with a little different Kababs made of kala c hanna and veggies…
- Kala Channa / Black Chickpeas 250gms (boiled and mashed)
- Cauliflower ½ cup (grated and squeezed)
- Green peas ¼ cup (boiled and mashed)
- Onion 2 medium (chopped)
- Green Chillies 2 nos (cut into small pieces)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- White sesame seeds 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves few chopped
- Besan 4 tsp
- Oil to fry
- Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Divide the mixture into 10 round balls and set aside for ten minutes. Press lightly each ball between the palms.
- Heat Oil at medium flame for deep frying. Fry the kababs till crisp and golden brown.
Generally kababs is considered as non vegetarian dish however these kababs are equally delicious and healthy.
Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup along with onion salad in morning or evening breakfast!!
This can also be used as side dish for lunch.
Hope you will enjoy cooking it.